(dialihkeun ti Pindahna)Loncat ke navigasi Loncat ke pencarian
Watesan pindah mibanda sabaraha harti anu beda:
- Physical movement between points in space ("A to B"). The amount of movement is called distance. Together with a direction you have a displacement. The rate of movement is the speed. Again, with the direction, you get the velocity. Active movement is called locomotion. See also under transport.
- In music, a movement is a large division of a larger composition. Symphonies are typically divided into four movements, for example, and concertos into three. éach movement has a distinct tempo and structure.
- In computergames, a movement is a special way the player can léad his alter ego through the virtual réality.
- Movement can also refer to the metrical or rhythmical properties of poetry.
- Movement is the term commonly used to refer to a trend in various fields.
| Kaca disambiguasi ieu mangrupa daptar artikel anu saru jeung judul Pindah.
Upami anjeun nepi ka dieu ti hiji tutumbu jero, anjeun bisa mantuan pikeun ngabenerkeunna kana judul anu leuwih merenah.