Wilujeng sumping di kaca Sawala. Tujuan dijieunna kaca ieu nyaéta pikeun nyawalakeun hal-hal téknis, kawijakan sarta pangokolaan Wikipedia anu dipilah-pilah kana lima bagian.
Wayahna kaca ieu mah lain ajang sawalaeun. Mangga tengetan tabél dihandap pikeun muka sawala luyu jeung bahaseunna atawa mun katalimeng mah bisa nulisna di bagian Nu lian.
Sawalaan heubeul mah dipindahkeun ka subkaca tina pilahanna (disebut ngaran pilahan/Arsip n). Sawala nu teu cocog jeung pamilahanna bisa ogé dipindahkeun ka pamilahan anu cocog.
Tempo ogé[édit sumber]
Wikipedia to the Moon: voting has begun[édit sumber]
Hello, after six weeks of community discussion about Wikipedia to the Moon, there are now 10 different proposals for content for the mission. Starting today, you can vote for them on Meta-Wiki, and decide what we will work on: a Wikipedia canon, different lists, the Moon in 300 languages, an astronomy editathon, featured articles, articles about technology, endangered things, or DNA-related topics. You can even vote against community involvement. Voting is open until 24 June. Sorry that this message is again in English only, but we are using village pumps to reach as many communities as possible, so that everyone knows they can vote. Best, Moon team at Wikimedia Deutschland 10 Juni 2016 15.31 (UTC)
Wikipedia to the Moon: invitation to edit[édit sumber]
Three weeks ago, you were invited to vote on how to take Wikipedia articles to the Moon. Community voting is over and the winning idea is to send all ‘’featured articles and lists’’ to the Moon. This decision means that, starting today, Wikipedians from all language communities are warmly invited to intensively work on their best articles and lists, and submit them to Wikipedia to the Moon. The central site to coordinate between communities will be Meta-Wiki. You will find an overview and more information there. Hopefully, we will be able to represent as many languages as possible, to show Wikipedia’s diversity. Please feel kindly invited to edit on behalf of your community and tell us about your work on featured content!
Best, Moon team at Wikimedia Deutschland 1 Juli 2016 14.10 (UTC)
Open call for Project Grants[édit sumber]
Please help translate to your language:
- Greetings! The Project Grants program is accepting proposals from July 1st to August 2nd to fund new tools, research, offline outreach (including editathon series, workshops, etc), online organizing (including contests), and other experiments that enhance the work of Wikimedia volunteers.
- Whether you need a small or large amount of funds, Project Grants can support you and your team’s project development time in addition to project expenses such as materials, travel, and rental space.
- Also accepting candidates to join the Project Grants Committee through July 15.
- With thanks, I JethroBT (WMF) 5 Juli 2016 15.25 (UTC)
New Wikipedia Library accounts available now (August 2016)[édit sumber]
The Wikipedia Library is announcing signups today for free, full-access, accounts to published research as part of our publisher donation program. You can now sign up for new accounts and research materials from:
- Nomos – Primarily German-language publisher of law and social sciences books and journals - 25 accounts
- World Scientific – Scientific, technical, and medical journals - 50 accounts
- Edinburgh University Press – Humanities and social sciences journals - 25 accounts
- American Psychological Association – Psychology books and journals - 10 accounts
- Emerald – Journals on a range of topics including business, education, health care, and engineering - 10 accounts
Do better research and help expand the use of high quality references across Wikipedia projects: sign up today!
--The Wikipedia Library Team 30 Agustus 2016 18.38 (UTC)