Translatewiki.net update[édit sumber]
- Currently 80.58% of the MediaWiki messages and 16.28% of the messages of the extensions used by the Wikimedia Foundation projects have been localised. Please help us help your language by localising and proof reading at translatewiki.net. This is the recent localisation activity for your language. Thanks, GerardM (sawala) 18:40, 30 Séptémber 2009 (UTC)
- Currently 80.34% of the MediaWiki messages and 16.29% of the messages of the extensions used by the Wikimedia Foundation projects have been localised. Please help us help your language by localising and proof reading at translatewiki.net. This is the recent localisation activity for your language. Thanks, GerardM (sawala) 16:29, 1 Nopémber 2009 (UTC)
- Currently 80.24% of the MediaWiki messages and 17.24% of the messages of the extensions used by the Wikimedia Foundation projects have been localised. Please help us help your language by localising and proof reading at translatewiki.net. This is the recent localisation activity for your language. Thanks, GerardM (sawala) 13:27, 14 Désémber 2009 (UTC)
- Currently 81.58% of the MediaWiki messages and 16.87% of the messages of the extensions used by the Wikimedia Foundation projects have been localised. Please help us help your language by localising and proof reading at translatewiki.net. This is the recent localisation activity for your language. Thanks, GerardM (sawala) 16:06, 18 Januari 2010 (UTC)
- PS Please help us complete the most wanted messages..
How can we improve the usability for your language[édit sumber]
We expect that with the implementation of LocalisationUpdate the usability of MediaWiki for your language will improve. We are now ready to look at other aspects of usability for your language as well. There are two questions we would like you to answer: Are there issues with the new functionality of the Usability Initiative Does MediaWiki support your language properly
The best way to answer the first question is to visit the translatewiki.net. Change the language to your language, select the “vector” skin and add the advanced tool bar in in the preferences and check out the new functionality. And make some changes in your user page. When there is a need to improve on the localisation, please make the necessary changess . It should update your localisation straight away. We would like you to report each issue individually at http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Usability_issues.
When there are problems with the support of MediaWiki for your language, we really want to know about this. It is best to report each issue separately. In this way there will be no large mass of issues to resolve but we can address each issue on its own. Consider issues with the display of characters, the presentation of your script, the position of the side bar, the combination of text with other languages, scripts. It is best to try this in an environment like the prototype wiki as it provides you with a clean, basic and up to date environment. The prototype wiki is available for five languages but you can select any of them, change the preferences to your language and test out MediaWiki for your language.
We would like you to report each issue individually at http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Language_issues. The issues you raise will all be assessed. It is important to keep each issue separate, because this will make it easier to understand the issues and find solutions.
Wikimania Scholarships[édit sumber]
The call for applications for Wikimania Scholarships to attend Wikimania 2010 in Gdansk, Poland (July 9-11) is now open. The Wikimedia Foundation offers Scholarships to pay for selected individuals' round trip travel, accommodations, and registration at the conference. To apply, visit the Wikimania 2010 scholarships information page, click the secure link available there, and fill out the form to apply. For additional information, please visit the Scholarships information and FAQ pages:
Yours very truly,
- Ceuk kuring mah Netherlands Antilles --> Antilles Walanda --Tedi (sawala) 09:51, 16 Séptémber 2010 (UTC)
akang, naha sumberna teh janten mapay ti 1-5 tapi sami padahal éta téh sami sumberna??hatur nuhun pamaké: SU42Rita
- Kanggo referensi (tina buku), cobi anggo <ref name="Nami referensi"> Pangarang, Taun, ''Judul Buku''. Kota Terbit: Penerbit. ISBN (Pami aya) </ref>
kang, ari citakan pondok téh kumaha??hatur nuhun pamaké:SU49Wahyudin
kang abdi teh hyong ngaplod poto kangge artikel nu nju di garap tapi potona knging moto nyalira,kmaha kang?pamaké:SU49Wahyudin
Bunter pituin[édit sumber]
Ti iraha Bunter ayana can aya nu maluruh sajarah bunter nu sabenerna. Situs-situs patilasan karuhun. Lahan tatanen,hasil bumi jeung aset komersil liana aya di bunter. Loba hanca pamarentah daerah nu kaluli-luli, jalan,jembatan ukur catur tanpa bukur ngabebenjokeun masarakat nu awam,
Loba janji Politisi nu di Bunter teu ngabukti,loba lahan proyek pamarentah nu cul teu ngawujud malah aya beja di bunter rek aya jembatan anyar nu nepungkeun jalan utama jeung kampung Bunter "dalam" jiga di baduy wae nya? Tapi tong lepat urang Bunter "dalam" teu sieuneun mun titah mogok makan di senayan...Weuh huebaaat pan?....
- Kang anonim anu dipihormat, ménta hampura kuring jawab. Wikipedia lain forum pikeun ngabahas pulitik, tapi nyaéta ensiklopedia online. Jadi sumbangan anu diharepkeun nyaéta mangrupa artikel ensiklopedia. Salam, Naval Scene (sawala) 04:34, 17 Séptémber 2010 (UTC)
Fundraising 2010: Beat Jimmy Challenge[édit sumber]
The Fundraising Committee is issuing all interested community members a challenge: we want you to beat Jimmy. The appeal from Jimmy Wales and the corresponding banner have been tested head-to-head with other successful banners, and the results are clear: it's our best performing message... by a lot. This year we have a lofty fundraising goal; we need all of our banners to bring in donations like the Jimmy Appeal, but no one wants to keep the Jimmy banner up for two months. We want to run donor quotes, and other wonderful ideas, but we have to have banners that work as well as or better than the Jimmy appeal.
We've just released the highlights from a donor focus group, and the results of our donor survey. With one month to the launch of the fundraiser, the messages we test must be driven by data from our tests and surveys - we can no longer rely on instinct alone.
We've redesigned our fundraising meta pages with the Jimmy challenge; check out the survey results and propose/discuss banners that reflect these findings. Add the banners you think will 'beat Jimmy' here to be tested Tuesday October 12 against Jimmy. -Dgultekin (sawala) 00:07, 7 Oktober 2010 (UTC)