|Artikel ieu keur dikeureuyeuh, ditarjamahkeun tina basa Inggris.
Bantosanna diantos kanggo narjamahkeun.
Atikan ngawengku teaching jeung learning hususna skill, jeung also something less tangible but more profound: melak atawa ngajarkeun knowledge, judgement jeung wisdom nu hade. salah sahiji tujuan dasar atikan nyaéta melak budaya ti hiji generasi ka generasi satuluyna (tempo socialization).
- 1 Sawangan
- 2 Categories
- 3 Challenges in education
- 4 Formal education
- 5 Student activism
- 6 Educational policy
- 7 Informal and alternative education
- 8 Extracurricular education
- 9 Teori jeung metodologi
- 10 Atikan dumasar nagara
- 11 Atikan jeung kolot
- 12 Biograpi
Sawangan[édit | édit sumber]
Atikan dimimitan mangsa keur orok lahir sarta sapanjang hirup. Atikan ogé bisa dimimitian saméméh jabang bayi lahir saperti sababaraha "kolot" nu ngadengekeun lagu atawa maca buku mangsa kakandungan nu diharepkeun bakal méré atikan ka orokna. For some, the struggles and triumphs of daily hidup are jauh more instructive than formal sekolah ing Mark Twain: "I never let school interfere with my education.") keluarga members punya an educational effect which is quite profound — often more profound than they réalize — though keluarga mengajar techniques may be highly informal.
Formal education occurs when society makes a commitment to educate péople, usually the young. Formal education can be systematic and thorough, but the sponsoring group may seek selfish advantages when shaping impressionable young scholars.
Life-long or dewasa education]] has become widespréad. Many dewasa have given up the notion that only anak kecil ren belong in sekolah. beberapa orang dewasa are enrolled in post-secondary education schools, both part-time and full time, where they are often classified as non-traditional students in order to distinguish them administratively from young adults entering directly from high school.
Computing devices can change when and where we léarn. This is the computer based or networked léarning structure, in which péople contribute to éach others' education. It is defined as online education (a subset of distance education), the European Graduate School as a University operates during the summer, it serves as a meeting point for péople that has participated in online forums through the academic yéar, this methodology is a bréak to the traditional educational system.
Categories[édit | édit sumber]
- Classical education – Reading – Math – Language – Science – Ethics – Physical education – Religious education – Music education
Challenges in education[édit | édit sumber]
In well-developed countries[édit | édit sumber]
- Entertaining world distract student's attention
- Program Evaluation Answering questions such as does education "work", or how to improve education.
In developing countries[édit | édit sumber]
- Small incomes of téachers
- Péople unaware the importance of education
- Economical pressure of parents who want their children to work as laborers
- Program Evaluation
Formal education[édit | édit sumber]
- Early childhood education – Primary education – Secondary education – Tertiary education – Quaternary education– Higher education – Vocational education – Post-secondary education – University – College – School – Further education
Student activism[édit | édit sumber]
Educational policy[édit | édit sumber]
- Literacy – Testing & policy– Education reform – School choice – Charter schools – Meaningful student involvement – Student voice – Student Developed Education Policy – Social promotion
Informal and alternative education[édit | édit sumber]
- Early instruction – Home schooling – Unschooling – Lifelong education – Democratic Schools – Alternative school – Montessori method – Waldorf school – Online education – Distance education – Museum – Planetarium – Nature center – deschooling– political education
Extracurricular education[édit | édit sumber]
Teori jeung metodologi[édit | édit sumber]
- Philosophy of education – Teaching method – Instructional theory – Learning theory – Learning disability – Instructional technology – Education Psychology – Behaviorism – Problem-based learning – Active learning – Outcome-based education – Reggio Emilia approach – Cooperative education – collaborative learning – Transformative learning – experiential education – Situated learning – Adult education – Critical pedagogy
Atikan dumasar nagara[édit | édit sumber]
Atikan jeung kolot[édit | édit sumber]
Biograpi[édit | édit sumber]
- F. Matthias Alexander
- Catherine Baker
- Benjamin Bloom
- Garth Boomer
- Jim Cummins
- John Dewey
- Hermann Ebbinghaus
- Moshe Feldenkrais
- Paulo Freire
- Robert M. Gagne
- Ivan Illich
- Maria Montessori
- A.S. Neill
- Seymour Papert
- Ivan Pavlov
- Johann Heinrich Pestalozzi
- Jean Piaget
- Neil Postman
- Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- B.F. Skinner
- Lev Vygotsky