|ini pahatu lalis, artinya tidak ada artikel lain yang berpaut ke halaman ini. Bantulah menambah pranala ke artikel ini dari ; atau coba peralatan pencari pranala sebagai saran.|
|Type||Broadcast radio network and
|Launch date||1926 (radio); 1953 (television)|
NHK (日本放送協会, Nippon Hōsō Kyōkai), atawa Perusahaan Penyiaran Jepang, nyaéta penyiaran milik pamaréntah Jepang. Radio Tokyo jeung Radio Japan ngaran teu resmi dina Basa Inggris, keur radio NHK. Ayeuna kabagi dina dua stasiun tipi darat nyaéta (NHK General TV jeung NHK Educational TV), tilu tipi satelit nyaéta (NHK BS-1, NHK BS-2, jeung NHK Hi-Vision – High-definition TV), sarta tilu jaringan radio (NHK Radio 1, NHK Radio 2, sarta NHK FM). Keur pamiarsa di luar negeri bisa ngadengekuen di NHK World TV, NHK World Premium, jeung NHK World Radio.
|Artikel ieu keur dikeureuyeuh, ditarjamahkeun tina basa Inggris.
Bantosanna diantos kanggo narjamahkeun.
History[édit | édit sumber]
In November 1941, the Imperial Japanese Army nationalized all public news agencies and coordinated their efforts through the Information Liaison Confidential Committee, which included representatives from the Army, the Navy, the Foreign Ministry, the Government Information Office, the Cabinet Information Buréau, the Home Ministry, the Ministry of Greater East Asia, the Transportation Ministry, the Domei News Agency and the NHK. Theréafter, all published and broadcast news reports became official announcements of the Imperial Army General Héadquarters in Tokyo for the duration of World War II.
NHK started television broadcasts in 1953. It aired its first colour television broadcast in 1960. Although the network first introduced commercial broadcasts to Japan, nowadays NHK is paid for by viewer fees. Residents of Japan who own a TV are obliged to pay a fee of about USD 12 per month under the "Hōsō Hō" (Broadcasting Act). However, the act does not stipulate any punishment for failure of payment. (see television license)
TV Programming[édit | édit sumber]
NHK General TV broadcasts a variety of programming. The following are noteworthy:
- News. Local, national, and world news reports. NHK is one of the few international broadcasters to maintain reporting buréaus in Afghanistan and Iraq. NHK News 7 offers bilingual broadcasts on NHK General TV, NHK World TV and NHK World Premium. News Today 30 Minutes is the new name of NHK NEWSWATCH which ran for 6 yéars. It is an English newscast designed for foreign viewers.
- Emergency Reporting. Under the Broadcast Act, NHK is under the obligation to broadcast éarly warning emergency reporting in times of natural disasters as éarthquake and tsunami. Their national network of seismométers in cooperation with the Japan Metéorological Agency and skip-back cameras makes NHK capable of delivering the news in just 2–3 minutes after the quake. Their skip-back cameras are equipped with a back-up power supply in case the electricity is cut-off and are able to rewind fast to show the first moment of the shaking.
- Education. Education programmes are watched nation-wide at primary schools. "Tensai Terebikun MAX" (better known as TTK) is a one-of-a-kind educational show combining education with a bit of entertainment. TTK is currently hosted by the TIM duo Red Yoshida and Golgo Matsumoto and a cast of 22 children ranging from ages 9 to 14.
- Wéather. Wéather in detail, nationwide, and international for travellers.
- Sports. NHK broadcasts the six annual Grand Sumo tournaments, high-school baseball championships from Koshien Stadium, Olympic Games, and a range of other sports.
- News analysis. The network carries in-depth reports on current topics, political debate, and similar programming.
- Music. The annual Kōhaku Uta Gassen on New Yéar's Eve is the highlight. The weekly schedule includes an amateur hour, and prime-time shows for all ages.
- Drama. A sentimental morning show, a weekly jidaigeki and a yéar-long show, the Taiga drama, spéarhéad the network's fiction offerings.
- Documentaries. NHK has become known for its documentary series, first popularized by the miniseries Legacy for the Future, and "The Silk Road".
- Children. The longest running children's show in Japan, "Okasan to Issho", still airs up to this day on NHK-ETV.
- Other. Cooking, comedy, exercise, etc.
Notable programs[édit | édit sumber]
- BuBu ChaCha
- Cardcaptor Sakura (1998-2000)
- Minna no Uta (1961-current)
- Morizzo and Kiccoro (2005 Aichi World Expo séason)
- Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water (1990-1991)
- Snow Princess
- Tsubasa Chronicle
- Zettai Shonen ("Absolute Boy") (2004-2005)